[OM] TOPE 11: time to send in your entries

Subject: [OM] TOPE 11: time to send in your entries
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:42:39 +0200
Hi guys,

I know I've not been able much to keep up with the list lately. Yet, fear
not: TOPE 11 is well in the works. I have already received several entries,
and as always, the coming two weeks further entries for the initial launch
can be sent in.

I'm in the process of moving to an appartment we bought, and work is like
crazy these days, so at times it may take a few days before I get around to
each message, but they are not ignored. :)

Thanks for the entries that have already been sent in, and keep 'em coming!

Cheers,
Olafo