Re: [OM] Polarizer, was Brighter screens and meter readings (reprise)

Subject: Re: [OM] Polarizer, was Brighter screens and meter readings (reprise)
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 13:40:51 +0100 (BST)
However, in PROG mode the 2S sets aperture from the pre - reading (via the
secondary mirror) and shutter speed OTF. In theory, with a LIN POL, the
aperture could be set too large so that the shutter can't then close in time,
leading to over - exposure. Except in this extreme condition, PROG exposure
should be correct with either type of polariser.

Julian