Re: [OM] [OT?] ...peace...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT?] ...peace...
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 09:35:37 EDT
It seems a bit more peaceful when we stick to Olympus camera equipment,
photography and advice about the same.  When we start discussing world
politics, sport utility vehicles and subjects way off topic things sometimes
heat up and become nasty.  Flame wars on off topic discussion are kind of
like the hurricane we have out in the Gulf of Mexico.  They come
periodically, do their damage and then leave and no one is really happy about
them having passed through our space.  Bill Barber