Re: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......

Subject: Re: [OM] ......Zuiko 50/1.2......
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 04:25:40 +0200
Cc: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Replying to myself, I know, but german ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1385501488

Seller says he ships only in .de, but ask him if he can
ship elsewhere. Most german ebay'ers I have encountered
seems to be willing to do so.

Alternatively, find a German man-in-the-middle for you to
proxy.

--thomas