Re: [OM] Aperture/diaphragm prefire?

Subject: Re: [OM] Aperture/diaphragm prefire?
From: Mattias Tidlund <mtd98005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2002 13:34:26 +0200

The diafragm closes when you press the trigger on an OM-10 in self-timer-mode. The mirror goes half-way up.

I'm new to the list by the way, I've been reading the list for some weeks now, and learned a lot about OM-stuff and everything else. I live in Sweden and I'm a proud owner of an OM-10 which I've got for free! I'm planning to buy some more OM-equipment as soon as i get some money for it.

// Mattias

At 10:35 2002-10-03 +0100, you wrote:
True, I forgot that one. It doesn't work on the 10, but how about 20&30. I've never tried the self - timer on those. Also note slip of the mind on my part. What self timer on a 3??? Got confused with spot metering thread.

Julian