[OM] A wider view of the world

Subject: [OM] A wider view of the world
From: Svein Skjøtskift <svein@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 15:42:46 +0200
....apropos...
>That is the very definition of a RELAPSE.
>
>It's a progressive disease.  Powerful and baffling.
>
>Woody, do you wake up with OM gear you don't remember buying?
>
>Rich

Hello everyone,
As newcomer to the list, I'd like to introduce myself: A middleaged, male
Norwegian in the early
stages of zuikoholism. Bought my first OM1 in 1977 (still on its feet), so the
disease has had a
very long incubation phase. But now I feel the urge growing: I woke up one
morning with a
beautiful 21mm/2 in my bed (I vaguely remember buying/trading, but it was a
split second
decision). Strange lady, makes me slightly dizzy. I'm most familiar to the 85mm
and macro 1:1
perspective wich matches my view of the world. So, can you help me  take her
out? Q: What are
you 3 favourite ideas for a motive for the 21mm?

Svein Skjøtskift