RE: [OM] Rethinking the Olydak

Subject: RE: [OM] Rethinking the Olydak
From: "om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 12:33:04 -0400
Cc: chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx
You might think about investing in a scanner that will produce better scans
that your Acer.  I've done scans on my SS4000 that have enlarged to 16x20
and they are great.  I paid $450 after the rebate.  They show up on Ebay
pretty cheap these days.

Likewise, I've printed 11x14's from my Canon G2 (4 MgP) that are
indistinguishable from film.

Skip