Re: [OM] Junk or treasure

Subject: Re: [OM] Junk or treasure
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 11:32:52 -0400
Nahhh...a man only needs one good chipped lens!

Charles

At 08:32 PM 10/4/02, you wrote:
Now that *IS* a good deal, chip or not! The point I was making is that you
would no doubt have been happier to have found it for the same price without
the chip, I.E. the chip is undesirable. That you can work around it most of
the time and use it a small proportion of the time would not, I suspect,
lead you to inflict a similar chip deliberately on another lens.

Julian