Re: [OM] what's good... OM Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] what's good... OM Lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 17:37:18 +0800
Ok, below is an example, shoot with bronica SQ-A, 150mm F3.5 at 1/250s F5.6,
T32 flash, Fuji negative scan with Microtek 6700, you can load them into
your image editing software to make a comparision:

Direct scan and sample down:

http://www.accura.com.hk/SO.jpg

Sharpen with PS unsharp mask 0.3/120/0

http://www.accura.com.hk/SS-1.jpg

Sharpen with PS unsharp mask 0.7/120/0

http://www.accura.com.hk/SS-2.jpg

All prepress software use very heavy unsharp mask for photos, I would say it
is much much stronger than the two sharpen samples here.

C.H.Ling