Re: [OM] Oly 1.5x teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 1.5x teleconverter
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 14:10:37 -0700 (PDT)
I forgot to mention that I lurk 99 0n used swamp
land. So I never looked at the "new" sections of B&H
or elsewhere. New stuff is to rich for me. I like
stuff with a smell and a patina (no fungus though just
mushrooms on my pizza)

Yeow on the price. Did Oly make a 1.5x (1 stop loss)
teleconverter or was it only the 1.4x and the 2x.

Andre