Re: [OM] OM-2sp service question

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2sp service question
From: John and Julie Ockman <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2002 17:32:30 -0400
Chuck,
 I have two that do the exact same thing at times. And I changed the
battery in the 1st just like you, and that seemed to clear it up, but of
course the problem came back again. And the second one started acting up
a couple of weeks later. They are both going for a CLA soon.
John

Chuck Norcutt wrote:
 Since it didn't have batteries in it I couldn't resist trying it out on
manual