Re: [OM] Vivitar macro focusing teleconverter

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar macro focusing teleconverter
From: Benson Russell <snapper@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 11:44:47 +0100
Jez,

As a matter of interest, what would you expect to learn from an instruction
sheet?

Also, has there been much discussion on the list about quality of non Oly
tele-macro converters? Or of the optimal uses?. I have a Sigma 2x MC (4
element, I think) tele-macro, which I've always assumed would be inferior to
extension tubes for macro work. Useful, I appreciate, for doubling the focal
length of teles. Should my Sigma perform well - and with which lenses
particularly?

Ben Russell