Re: [OM] Vivitar 75-205mm Lens with potential problem.

Subject: Re: [OM] Vivitar 75-205mm Lens with potential problem.
From: Jez.Cunningham@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 13:39:41 +0200
I have one with the same problem - the diaphragm is oily and even after
fixing it (cleaning with solvent) it was sticking a few days later.
If you find a good DIY solution let me know, 'cos I like the lens - I still
use it ('cos at long focal length we're often looking for fast shutter
(i.e. wide-open aperture) aren't we?) - it looks very much like the Zuiko
65-200 f4 and I'm going to get one of those to replace it one day.
br
jez

"Roger D. Key" <rdk@xxxxxxxxxx>@Zuiko.sls.bc.ca on 07-10-2002 01:31:01 PM

Please respond to olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx