Re: [OM] what's good...

Subject: Re: [OM] what's good...
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 09:11:53 -0700
Hi Richard:

It was hard for me to tell, since the "discussion" was in full swing
when I subscribed.  Apparently some thought that Mr. Puts was a tool in
the hands of E. Leitz, some felt he had the resolution vs. contrast
argument wrong, etc.  I think some folks were mad that he didn't
discover the elusive "Leica Glow", that's supposed to be present in
lenses of the 50's and 60's.

Bill Stanke