Re: [OM] Search end - email return spoof

Subject: Re: [OM] Search end - email return spoof
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 12:34:10 -0400
It's usually the Klez worm.  Whomever is infected has both you, and the
person that bounced, in their address book. I'd love to know how to trace
the originator too.

The funny ones are when the intended recipient is a porn site, or something
like that.  That means the infected person is fond enough of the site to
have their email address in their address book :)

Tom