RE: [OM] Search end - email return spoof

Subject: RE: [OM] Search end - email return spoof
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 10:33:15 -0700
Just send the offending mail through Spam Cop's tracer, then cancel sending
a report at the end. http://spamcop.net This works with most mail and should
work with Klez worm stuff too. Klez changes the return address, but doesn't
otherwise muck with the headers, IIRC, which should still show the
originating path. You can use that aspect of Spam Cop for free, and you can
either email the message to Spam Cop or cut-and-paste at their web-site.

---
Scott Gomez