Re: [OM] smokey smell?

Subject: Re: [OM] smokey smell?
From: "Michael R. Collins" <Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:09:39 -0400
I use a product on rubber sandals called Febreeze from the laundry section of the super market which is designed for removing odors from fabrics.

I would be very cautious of Febreze (or any of its European cousins) if you have any amount of sensitivity to "perfume" scents. I think Frebeze largely masks rather than removes odours, it calls itself a "fabric refresher". I'm bothered by even the residual "fresh" scent from laundry detergents [so we use unscented], and when we washed a load containing some Febreze-treated clothes I couldn't wear any of the clothes for a couple of weeks, when the smell had largely dissipated.

ObOM: Zuiko focusing rings presumably retain less scent than cotton clothes!

Michael

--

Michael R. Collins  ...  Michael.Collins@xxxxxxxxx
Toronto, Ontario