RE: Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?

Subject: RE: Re: [OM] 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 17:33:10 -0700
Some "reality show" on TLC last night made a big deal about how some people
were inadvertently burned when sparks set off the "highly flammable helium"
in some balloons. Spelling and grammar? They're just not even on the horizon
when people are making errors of fact like that one regularly.

---
Scott Gomez