[OM] stamps

Subject: [OM] stamps
From: "Bill Pearce" <bspearce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 19:06:03 -0500
>I contracted chicken pox a few days ago.
Sorry, can't help you there.

>can I make due with a regular inkpad.
Nope, unless you are printing on fiber based paper. The ink from a regular
stamp will smear on the back of an RC print.

> How else can I prevent the unlawful reproduction of my prints?
The bottom line is, keep them to yourself, in a closet in your own home.
Otherwise, there's not much you can do. the question is, of course, what is
the probability that someone will? If it's used commercially, you have
potential recourse, but if they just make a copy for a friend, there;s
little than can be done. I've long since given up on worrying about that
sort of thing, it just doesn't happen much.

Bill Pearce