Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3641

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #3641
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 19:47:28 -0700
I've used those Staedtlers and they are very similar acting to an Ultra Fine Point Sharpie. What their long term characteristics might be, I have no idea. I think that's why those of us where Sharpies are sold like them so much; they have stood the test of time for a couple of decades.

Moose

"The "Sharpie" I have (I think it's the same thing we're talking about - we
don't know them as "Sharpies" here for some odd reason) is a "Staedtler"
Permanent Lumocolor.  I assume this is right !"