Re: [OM] 50/1.4 MC serial#'s

Subject: Re: [OM] 50/1.4 MC serial#'s
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 10:46:19 +0800
I think it all depends on the scratch size compared to the element
size, a 2-3mm long scratch will be be acceptable for a 18/3.5 or
16/3.5. BTW, open sky will not seen flare, you will only see flare
under server backlight. e.g. sun set behind a man and you open up try
to see his face, not stop down to exposure for the sun.

C.H.Ling