Re: [OM] what's good...

Subject: Re: [OM] what's good...
From: dreammoose <dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2002 20:02:59 -0700
They are simply irrelevant to the photographic needs/interests/preferences of some folks - like me.

I love high quality mechanical things, so every once in a while over the years, I've been tempted by the IDEA of Leicas. When I've actually looked at what they are, how they work and what they can do, I've always come away disappointed. (But happy I didn't really want things that expensive!)

Moose

Bill Stanke wrote:

Winsor:

I think that most photographers are either Leica fans, are bemused by Leica, or simply ignore Leica altogether.