Re: [OM] Re: 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: 35mm film lost the battle against digital ?
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 01:24:47 -0700

..., it's also nice to handle all that lovely Oly gear isn't it? Not that I'm addicted or anything (I deny denial by the way). Mike Blayney (happy with the gear I've got - well almost, there is that 300mm 4.5 I saw the other day......................).
..

There's one on e*babe now for $220 BIN, I think. Glad to be of help....