Re: [OM] 35 - 80 f2.8 spotted in UK

Subject: Re: [OM] 35 - 80 f2.8 spotted in UK
From: julian_davies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 14:12:03 +0100 (BST)
www.jessops.co.uk There is a link to the branch directory, from which you can
get the phone number. Give them a call. they are usually quite helpful in the
branches I know. They can send the lens to a branch near you for inspection /
haggling.

There is also a 500/8 at the Peterborough branch, but it's a bit pricey. Nice
condition, though. Following the glut of these at FFordes, it looks like some
UK people with nice collections are dumping OM.

MXV still have loads of 40/2s

Julian