[OM] ( OM ) Summer exchange

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Summer exchange
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 12:42:56 +1300
Hi folks,

The jinx on my photo-mail from the USA seems to have been busted <g>

Very exciting this morning; my Summer exchange print (the replacement for
one that vanished into thin air before reaching me) arrived.  So for once I
have
a copy of the work of another photographer in my hands in this process of
sharing..

Many thanks Bob, for organising it, and thanks to the participants who made
it work.

Brian