[OM] OT Goofed up clock

Subject: [OM] OT Goofed up clock
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Zuiks,

I just noticed that my clock has been way off---like
1904! I have son in 4th grade who is discovering
computers and plays a flight sim on my imac which
appears to play havoc with settings if it isn't him
doing it directly.

I've sent emails to some individuals on this list in
the past few days. I am worried that the messages may
have been misrouted or way out of sequence 'cz of the
weird time. If it seems I haven't replied please re
post your correspondence to me.

My apologies.

Andre