Re: [OM] Mju sales figures

Subject: Re: [OM] Mju sales figures
From: Andre Goforth <andregoanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 00:52:36 -0700 (PDT)
Okay okay okay,

Lesson learned from noting 20 billion in an
international ad is that internationally a billion may
not be what a billion is in my neck of the woods.
After all I get thrown for a loop when I see commas in
numbers euro style. I think it is a sequence like
1,200,300 etc. So let us lay to rest the 20 billion.

What is the closest translation for "Mju". Is it
"epic"?

Andre