[OM] FS: 200/4, 50/1.8, OM30, M-in-focus cord

Subject: [OM] FS: 200/4, 50/1.8, OM30, M-in-focus cord
From: Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 14:06:13 +0200
Guys,

I've been doing some late spring cleaning (!!) and decided that the
following is in excess. Before I try to announce it elsewhere (the
evil one, usenet), I thought I would offer it to the list.

I am not sure about the pricing for all of the items. I try to be
fair, but if you see something that you find overpriced, drop me a
mail and let's talk.

0)      Bonus item
        F.Zuiko 50/1.8, s/n 931***
        Generic front, no rear cap
        The elements had some fungus a while back, which
        I carefully cleaned off. There seems to be nothing
        remaining, and the test shots I have made all came
        out just fine.
        However I am not John or Clint and hence, no guarantees that
        it works :) Bottom line: I will offer this  lens for *free*
        to anyone buying either of the following items.

1)      Zuiko 200/4 MC, s/n 205***
        Generic front and rear cap, no case.
        As far as I can tell, the optics is perfect and
        the cosmetics is very good. The front of the hood has
        some mild brassing, and there is a number engraved in
        the silverish part of the mount. The apeture ring has
        some minor wear.
        I have used this lens, however have two identical. So
        I sell the pretty one and keep the beater for using.

        Price: 140 Eur

2)      Zuiko 50/1.8, s/n 3442***, lens ring mrk "made in Japan"
        Generic front and rear cap, no case.
        Looks very close to mint.

        Price: 25 Eur

3)      Olympus OM30, s/n 1047***
        Generic body cap.
        The body is very nice and clean. No dings or brassing.
        Minimal scratches on the bottom plate. Inside film chamber
        looks nice and clean. Focus-aid-lights and exposure works
        nicely - I have had a few films through this, and have had
        no problems.
        I find that I simply do not use the body enough to justify
        it sitting around, but it is a very nice and clean body.

        Price: 110 Eur

4)      Olympus M In-Focus Trigger Cord
        For OM30, I think. Never tried it, but for all I figure it
        just a piece of cable with a fancy connector, so I guess it
        works.

        Price: 2 Eur (free, if you need it with the OM30 above)

I try to provide accurate and conservative descriptions, however
please ask for pictures of the equipment / specific parts of the
equipment, prior to any purchase, to be sure that there are no
surprises.

Shipping paid by buyer at actual cost - I prefer insured shipping. If
you're not satisfied with the purchase, I'll provide an 8 day
unconditional full refund (shipping costs excluded).

I have been trying to figure out what would be fair prices. I am not
following the second-hand market too closely, so I do not know if I
am far off. If you feel that something is overpriced, please do not
hessitate to tell me and we'll work something out.

As always....email off-list if interrested in antyhing - individual
or the lot....

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering