Re: [OM] Rant (html)

Subject: Re: [OM] Rant (html)
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:20:02 -0700
> Instead of the rant trying to change human behavior and continued
> unhappiness over the digest why not get the individual messages and
> html will not be a problem......

Winsor, This is not feasible as i share an email address with the rest
of the family. Besides, I like the digest format. Actually like
yourself, most list members are conscious of the problem and snip.
Unfortunately it only takes one or two to entirely fill up the digest
(and the archives) with garbage. When I fire up the email reader and see
3+ digests instead of the normal 1-2 I know what to expect. Usually half
get deleted. Too bad as this is an interesting forum. I guess i should
have used a different subject line, something like "reminder" although
at the time "rant" was more accurate. I've found that my occasional
harping on the subject actually has beneficial results for a while.

Mike

--
Latitude 48° 32' North, Longitude 123° 7' West