Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Those other 135mm lenses
From: Bill Stanke <bstanke@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2002 08:40:01 -0700
Roger:

Good point.  I forgot about that one.

BTW,  KEH has a Soligor 135 mm f/2 lens in stock.  $199, in EX plus
condition.  The "Cult" site listed it for $816 in 1976. Hmmm, that would
also be a 202.5 mm f/2.8, or a 270 mm f/4, with a 1.5X and 2X
convertor.  Good thing I already spent my OM budget for the month!

They also have a Zuiko 24/2, 28/2, and 85/2 in the just arrived section,
for those embarking on a twelve stop program.

No connection with KEH, other than someone who spends too much money
with them.

Bill Stanke

"Roger D. Key" wrote:

> You should also consider the Vivitar 135mm f2.8 CF
<snip>