Re: [OM] What to Do??? Need Help!

Subject: Re: [OM] What to Do??? Need Help!
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 08:26:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/10/2002 1:57:45 AM Central Standard Time,
boldbolty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Any ideas from you guys will help me to make my decision

My answer to this question must be tempered by your knowing that with a
Baccalaureate degree in photography I left that vocation about 30 years ago
to pursue a career in sales.  There is not an easy answer to your question.
Two parts of the equation I would consider are: 1 ) What does my heart tell
me to do?  2 ) What is the upside potential of what I am doing now compared
to the upside potential of the new opportunity?  What I can tell you is that
taking advertising pictures of houses and cars will get real old real quick
if you have an ounce of creative ability.  Be sure that you feed your body
well, as well as, feeding your soul.  The source need not be the same.  Not
specific to your direct question, my free advice to you would be to take
risks in life and you will find life to be most rewarding.  I would also
suggest that you have many more options than just these two.  Discover them.
Create them.  Life is meant to be good.  Enjoy it.  Bill Barber