Re: [OM] Silly Canadians

Subject: Re: [OM] Silly Canadians
From: "Craig Henrikson" <chenriks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 13:12:36 -0400
I have lived there in the winter -- COLDER THAN MINNESOTA!!! -- we had one
morning when the temp went lower than -60 degrees (F).  We didn't know how
cold because the recording thermometer wouldn't go any lower -- just got to
minus 60 and sat there for several hours.   Sun shines a lot, tho --really
the only "bad" part of the year is in March when the wind blows.  BTW, I was
in Window Rock, AZ.

Craig