Re: [OM] Opinions wanted. I know y'all have some.

Subject: Re: [OM] Opinions wanted. I know y'all have some.
From: Jim Brokaw <jbrokaw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:31:27 -0700
on 10/10/02 12:50 AM, dreammoose at dreammoose@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Jim Brokaw wrote:
>
>> <>
>>
>> I make the champagne 4Ti to be about $450-$500 (for some reason
>> these seem to sell for less than the black ones)
>>
> Because they are ugly? And the paint comes off in places (Brassing?
> Titaniumumming?) and they get even uglier. Tastes vary I suppose.
>
> Moose

I got one that had been 'underwater' or at least put away wet. Corroded
solid inside, but if I can ever get the top and bottom off, I'm going to
send the pieces out and have them color-anodized. Check out
<http://www.titaniumfinishing.com/page03.htm> ... I think a nice color with
some of Morgan's special leather will be pretty cool...
--

Jim Brokaw