Re: [OM] 4x5

Subject: Re: [OM] 4x5
From: Charles Sdunek <csdunek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 14:11:48 -0400
At 10:16 AM 10/10/02, you wrote:
<snip> Look there
for film holders, as well. Before you make the jump, check out the price of
film holders.

Used film holders arent too bad...I got a good supply of them for betwen 3 and 7 bucks each on epay. Some of them need to be retaped, but I have found that the way they close keeps the light off anyway. What you will find is that you dont need a huge supply of them. I dont think I ever use more than a handful at a time. at two shots each, you cant go through film like you can with a roll film camera...but then the format almost encourages you to slow down, take your time composing, make the shot perfect on the ground glass before taking the picture. A 25 sheet box of film lasts me a long time.

Charles