[OM] FS Help Needed

Subject: [OM] FS Help Needed
From: "Clemente Colayco" <litefoot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:26:07 +0800
Hi Folks:

I posted the mesage below a few days ago, got one list member to express
interest saying he would may consider buying the entire kit rather than sell
it for me. Unfortuanately after I replied offering to email the list of
items again, I have not heard from him.

May I again request someone out there, hoping some of you missed my earlier
posting to consider my offer below?

Regards

Titoy