( OM) Re: Meece (was [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t)

Subject: ( OM) Re: Meece (was [OM] OM4 vs. OM4t)
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:54:44 +1300
Hi Richard,

If one spends time taking care of an animal and learn what they need and
how to relate to them, getting close to them follows. It is hard when they
pass on. 8 months of care and friendship. My condolences.

I found a Monarch butterfly last year with a broken wing, and was amazed
that I could manage to keep it alive for 2 months. I think even that butterfly
could recognise me.

Brian