[OM] Multiple exposures on an OM

Subject: [OM] Multiple exposures on an OM
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:44:20 +1000 (EST)
Hi Andre

>Now has some zukioholic denizen has figured out how to
>take multiple exposures on a real OM and address the
>fine print, then please enlightenment us and save me
>the trouble and expense of buying a cheesey camera.

Easy once you have done a few test roles. The secret is
to ensure the take up reel has no slack in it, ie, wind it
reasonably tight clockwise and make sure you have a
good grip on the top with your thumb when you wind the
film on with the rewind button/knob in the rewind position.

Since my early days, I'm had 99uccess rate this way.

Cheers
Ian B Manners