Re: [OM] 35-70mm F 3.6 lens separation

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70mm F 3.6 lens separation
From: clintonr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 13:02:39 -0500
I've never tried it on any lens but the 75-150mm -- I don't know if it's
even possible with the 35-70mm/3.6.  Can you tell which element has
separated?  What are the symptoms, i.e., does it look like a rainbow,
etc.?  I (or someone) may have "spare parts", depending on the version
and particular element.