Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2's -- who needs 'em?
From: "Ian BManners" <om@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 04:00:39 +1000 (EST)
Hi Walt

>Don't have a 3Ti to swap.  After much thought, and sitting down with an
>OM-3 and an OM-4 for a while and considering the merits of each, I decided
>against swapping my undesirable-to-some Champagne 4Ti for a black 3Ti.
>It's probably somewhat the same thing that makes others love their OM-2's,
>but disregarding the fact that the OM-3Ti is a rare bird and often commands
>big bucks, when it comes to a camera to use, I would rather have the 4Ti.
>More heresy, I'm sure, but that's the way it is.

Both my 4Ti's are Champagne and my 4 is an all black, I much
prefer the Champagne to black body, and I also prefer the 4Ti
over the 3Ti (when I had one), and the 2sp.

Its also a case of the job and need at hand, all OM's have there
strengths in a given situation, and I've very much settled on 4Ti
and 2n. I wouldnt go driving on a long trip without my 4Ti but I
never leave home driving around Melbourne without my 2n.

Cheers
Ian B Manners