[OM] Using PhotoShop to meld two exposures

Subject: [OM] Using PhotoShop to meld two exposures
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2002 19:06:31 -0400
Les Clark asked:
Someone around here wrote notes about using PhotoShop to meld two
exposures -- one for the bright stuff, one for the dark. Possibility?
Hi, Les. I'm a couple days behind in the digests so perhaps this has been well answered already. I don't know exactly how to do it but it's certainly possible using masks. See a demo here:

http://www.aestheticdesign.com/photoshop-2.html

Mouse-over the text buttons on the bottom of the image to see it change.

Chuck Norcutt
Woburn, Massachusetts, USA