Re: [OM] Frequency of lens repairs

Subject: Re: [OM] Frequency of lens repairs
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 09:04:15 -0400
A few specs of dust inside a lens will not hurt anything and will not cause
measurable artifacts in your pictures.  The interior of the lens (2 surfaces
on either side of the diaphragm) are exposed and dust will get to them by
way of the back of the lens.
John Hermanson  www.zuiko.com
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743-4714
631-424-2121 For Free Olympus manuals,