Re: [OM][OT] Another summer gone

Subject: Re: [OM][OT] Another summer gone
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2002 08:30:24 -0700
London! I've lived in this city for six years and have still not seen many of the sights I should have. Haven't been to St. Pauls, or up the Monument, or to Kew Gardens, or to the Thames Barrier, or to any number of other places. And as you say it's winter now, which rather saps my enthusiasm for extensive sightseeing. Maybe on one of those all-too-rare crisp, sunny and clear winter's days...

Roger

Use your winter to read London by Rutherfurd. You will learn so much of the local history that you will not be able to stop yourself from sight seeing.
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California