[OM] setting infinity focus on Zuiko 35-70/3.6 lens

Subject: [OM] setting infinity focus on Zuiko 35-70/3.6 lens
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:06:48 EDT
Jim,

You should be able to obtain replacements from a ball bearing supply house.
I used to get a few ball bearings for nothing from time to time from one I
lived near.  1mm might entail a special order, but I would do it rather than
run even 1 short.  You're going to accelerate wear on (read that as "DAMAGE")
EVERYTHING, running short like that, goofy focus aside.  I wouldn't use it AT
ALL until you can get ALL the bearings replaced.

Rich