[OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get Paid

Subject: [OM] The Film is Developed, The Prints are Made, I Just Need to Get Paid.
From: "Josh Lohuis" <josh1@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:58:40 -0400
Hello Everyone,

    Yesterday marked the completion of my first photographic "job".  You might
remember me mentioning this a little while ago:  Two ladies, one wanted
pictures of her dog, and the other wanted pictures of her daughter and grand
piano.  They happened to be sisters, so I was able to do it all in one shot. I
used Portra 160NC for all the colour stuff and Plus-X for the B&W.  Everything
was done with available light. There was a window with a white curtain which
was wonderful, and I had the parents holding a LARGE reflector at times.  The
C-41 has been developed, and one set of proofs printed, the B&W film is
undergoing its final rinse as I write.  I'll make a set of proofs tonight.  I
think one roll of the Plus-X has nothing on it though, I don't think I loaded
it right and when I rewound, it acted funny. Time will tell.  I would usually
pull it out now, but the suspense is like a drug, I can't get enough.  Anyway,
I am going to get a small album for the prints tonight.  Wednesday night will
be presentation time.  I hope that goes well, my prices are reasonable anyway.
I've decided that if they want frames they will have to get them on their own.
Makes it easier for everyone (I think).  I've decided to use my stamp, I have
developed a technique where I just colour the writing portion with a large
sharpie and then stamp it.  Although time consuming it does the trick, is
inexpensive, and looks sharp (sharpie sharp).  When I get a chance I'll post of
few of the photos.

   I'm all ready for Wednesday!

     Josh