Re: [OM] unusual ebay feedback requests

Subject: Re: [OM] unusual ebay feedback requests
From: "Eric" <ericboyce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:27:02 +0100
I think that she is asking that i dont leave feedback rather than leave her
negative feedback.

I said i would leave feedback as this is all people have to go on when thay
buy.
I must admit that i have looked forward to it and even if she didnt ship it
and kept the cash, it wouldnt break me. But no comms sucks.

As for you being pushy, i dont think its unreal to expect a deal to be done
and dusted in the time you have waited thus far.

> Could be "Nice item, idiot seller, stay away," "Great lens, crappy
> communications, don't buy," "Jerk, not worth the effort even if item was
> free" or maybe "Expect no communications & you will be pleased."  Still
> waiting :-(    Bill Barber

ROFLMAO ;)