Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 35mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: Zuiko 35mm f2.8
From: "John Ockman" <jrockman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:14:31 -0400
Thomas,
I get $12.00 to France. See<http://ircalc.usps.gov/speed.asp?Country=France&Pounds=1&Ounces=8&cmdSubmit=Continue&Contents=1>. I am calculating this at 1lb,6oz.
Thanks,
John
On Wed, 16 Oct 2002 01:13:08 +0200
 Thomas Heide Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi John,

I am interrested. How would we go about shipping to Europe? (I.e. how
much would it be? I'd of course cover shipping)

--thomas

On Tue, 15 Oct 2002 18:44:10 EDT
JMeyers102@xxxxxxx wrote:

Hi all OMers,

I've got a Zuiko 35mm f2.8 for sale (serial # 127xxx). It is in excellent condition. The glass is clear: no fungus, no scratches, no marks of any kind. The barrel shows only the tiniest bit of wear. It comes with Olympus case, rubber lens hood, and generic
front and rear caps.$50.00 plus shipping.

John Meyers < This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >

  Thomas Heide Clausen
  Civilingeniør i Datateknik (cand.polyt)
  M.Sc in Computer Engineering

  E-Mail: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx