Re: [OM] A really stupid film question....... (sort of OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] A really stupid film question....... (sort of OT)
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:45:30 -0500
At 07:22 10/10/02, Gareth asked:
Dear All,
I hope you don't mind me asking a really stupid question about film. 5x4 film for large format cameras, what makes of film are availible in this size and can they be processed easily? I know its a bit daft but I'm still learning! Sorry. Thanks in advance.

Not at all daft.  Check out the film available here:
  http://www.bhphotovideo.com/

If it's made and on the retail market, they carry it. B&H has a superb reputation (unlike a couple other NYC stores) and caters to pros world-wide.

-- John