Re: [OM] Cool OM item on EBay.

Subject: Re: [OM] Cool OM item on EBay.
From: "Gareth.J.Martin" <g.j.martin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 11:53:44 +0100
I'm getting more tempted..... My savings are nearly there for my Ebony RSW45...... The temptation may be too strong.....

Yours in currently trying to hold back from blowing my savings,
Gareth.

Tried to post this earlier but it didn't go through...

Many thanks to everyone who responded to my last post
about LF and Graflex. I truly am greatful for your
information and advice. After doing some more research
and looking at the Graflex offerings on E-bay I
decided against getting a graflex which it looks like
in most cases I would either have to restore or pay a
lot more than I think the camera would be worth. So
since I sold some of my Olympus equipment I decided to
get this camera.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1387813173&rd=1

Even though it is a good deal more than a Graflex it
is from Linhof a manufacturer that is still in
business and it comes with all those accessories. The
question I have for the list is what I should do and
get from here, I plan on using that polaroid film pack
adapter a lot to start and practice getting into LF
photography and I'll use my OM's as a light meter :-)

Mark Lloyd