Re: [OM] Hydros at Lake Chelan

Subject: Re: [OM] Hydros at Lake Chelan
From: "Lee Penzias" <l_penzias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 23:48:19 -0500
Rich,

A flying start - great stuff!

My monitor is pretty old, so I would hesitate to offer an opinion about exposure - the framing looks pretty good to me in most cases.

But you have my sympathy; it is difficult trying to calmly and smoothly operate a camera whilst watching a spectacle like that ;)

Thanks for posting them, and look forward to more..

Cheers,
Lee