[OM] ( OM ) Lens tests online

Subject: [OM] ( OM ) Lens tests online
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:10:16 +1300
Hi folks,

Just been doing some Modern fishing. (If you don't know what I mean - don't
worry, it doesn't matter).

Added the test for the Zuiko 180mm f/2 at

http://homepages.caverock.net.nz/~bj/zuiko/

Sorry for the lousy image. One of my image  processing programs has gone
on the blink which  it does periodically. Please don't post this URL elsewhere.

One aspect of this test that surprised me is that the resolution figures are
almost identical to those of the Zuiko 100 f/2. Price is different though, and
have one of the latter which I used today just for the fun of it.

I'll try to get a better image of this lens.

Brian